Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Naked on a chair

So, I came home from work today and Bradley was sitting on a chair in the middle of the kitchen and he was naked. apparently he had torn his pants on purpose with his hands. (I think there was a small starter hole in the knee.) I still don't know why he decided to do this, but I was reminded of all of the sears tough skin jeans that I ruined as a child. I guess I get a little dose of my own medicine. The while naked thing was jessica's idea to teach humility and the value of clothes. He was so embarrassed, that when I came through the door he wouldn't even talk to me. I Restored the gift of clothing to him and he said that we needed to have a talk. Her told me that he wanted to be good and not rip his clothes and that her wanted to pay the guitar. The boy always makes laugh.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

1 comment: