Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where the wild thing are

So, we watched the movie Where the Wild Thing Are the other night. I Thought it would be a fun care free show that would make a good family movie. Near the end I was lying my head in bradley's lap and I looked up and saw that he was crying. I asked him what was wrong and he wad crying so hard that he could hardly speak, but he told me that he was sad because the big guy didn't get to give Max a goodbye hug. Kinda crazy to me how much that affected him. He came to me and sat on my lap and gave me a hug. I told him that I would always give him hugs and I intend to keep my word. I realize that someday he may not want hugs, but as long as he still wants them I will have them to give.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

1 comment: